AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Inactive because billing informations are missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im getting this alert

This account isn't active because its billing information is missing. To activate this account and start running its ads, enter your billing information

but billing informations are already saved. I choose manual payments and add coupon. I also add credit card info for sure, but account is still inactive.

Can you help me please?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Inactive because billing informations are missing

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Luboslahky, 

Thanks for the question.  If an account is on manual payments and you enter a valid coupon code, then the ads should be allowed to serve. 

Here are a couple of trouble-shooting recommendations that I can suggest: 

1. If your primary form of payment is a direct debit bank account, I would suggest completing the verification procedures. 

2. If you have added a credit card, I would suggest distinguishing that form of payment as either the primay or the backup.  This article will walk you through making this change: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=154228

If the ads are still not serving, please call into 866-2Google as one cannot troubleshoot further or isolate the exact issue without looking into account specifics. 

Best, 

Jeremy

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Is your primary billing information a bank account?  This can take time to authorize and may delay the start of your campaings.

Do you have any updates on your status today?

Thanks,

Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Luboslahky, 

Thanks for the question.  If an account is on manual payments and you enter a valid coupon code, then the ads should be allowed to serve. 

Here are a couple of trouble-shooting recommendations that I can suggest: 

1. If your primary form of payment is a direct debit bank account, I would suggest completing the verification procedures. 

2. If you have added a credit card, I would suggest distinguishing that form of payment as either the primay or the backup.  This article will walk you through making this change: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=154228

If the ads are still not serving, please call into 866-2Google as one cannot troubleshoot further or isolate the exact issue without looking into account specifics. 

Best, 

Jeremy