AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Impossible to pay bill

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot put more money on my Adwords account because I am unable to get out of the "Help Center".

Google somehow has an unwanted Help Center and whenever I attempt to get into the Adwords account, getting in is impossible from the Help Center and when I sign off and back on, the same problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cathy G
September 2015

Re: Impossible to pay bill

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Cathy,

Are you experiencing this while logging in to adwords.google.com? If so, try clearing the cache memory and cookies of your browser and log in to the account again. In case you're still facing the issue, please send a screenshot of what comes up soon after you log in, for a better understanding of the issue.

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cathy G
September 2015

Re: Impossible to pay bill

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Cathy,

Are you experiencing this while logging in to adwords.google.com? If so, try clearing the cache memory and cookies of your browser and log in to the account again. In case you're still facing the issue, please send a screenshot of what comes up soon after you log in, for a better understanding of the issue.

Sumanth Sridhar