AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

If i Use MCC account to run campaign then who will be charged ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

suppose I have launched several campaigns for clients from MCC account. Now my confusion is who will be charged for campaigns? is it charged from my MCC account or it charged from client's AdWords account.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ripon Chak
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

MCC account is simply an umbrella account where you can link multiple AdWords child accounts. The advantage is you don't have to login separately for your client accounts and can use single sign in to review the accounts.

In case you are referring to billing here, you got 2 types of billing i.e. standard and consolidated. Find more details around these here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Ripon Chak,

You will be charged from the account in which the campaigns are running. In your case it will be client's adwords account. 

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ripon Chak
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

MCC account is simply an umbrella account where you can link multiple AdWords child accounts. The advantage is you don't have to login separately for your client accounts and can use single sign in to review the accounts.

In case you are referring to billing here, you got 2 types of billing i.e. standard and consolidated. Find more details around these here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Hope this helps!

Pankaj