AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

INVOICING. need to pay invoices for 2 months. I don´t have neither the invoices nor our ID

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

need an email or telephone where I can call. Need to pay for two monthly invoices but do not have our ID. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

INVOICING. need to pay invoices for 2 months. I don´t have neither the invoices nor our ID

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @DIANA P,

This is a public community where all of your personal info you posted is visible to the world. There were warnings before posting not to post such info for your privacy & security. Alas, you posted it. You can edit your post and remove it, which is the next best thing. 

As the warning stated, we do not need or use your personal info here. We cannot access your account. We cannot call you. We cannot email you.

If you want to contact AdWords Support, please click here and use the interactive form for your specific needs.  

AdWords Telephone Number: 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453) for United States. The Google AdWords support number is open from 9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST Monday – Friday. Are you outside the U.S.? Click here for the AdWords support numbers outside the U.S

Kind Regards,

James