AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

II do not have a google/adword account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my credit card  account  shows rs 74.58 was spent on my credit card on 27/10/15 II do not have a google/adword account but I have been charged for service

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: II do not have a google/adword account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Rajnish,

Have you offered your card to someone or any of your friend who has attached with his/her adwords account.
If nothing like that you must contact to your bank regarding this transaction in details.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Rajnish, how are things?

As part of Archit said, you need to check if you haven't offered your card for someone that could have stolen your infos.

Also, it would be of great help if you could reach the support either by phone or e-mail, and letting them know that you don't have an Adwords account and that your credit Card is being used. Maybe they can track the account and suspend your card for usage.

Will can find contact info here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @rajnish k,

How do you know this charge was for AdWords? Just to check, do you recall using your card on Google's other services? May be Google Play Store for buying any app, game etc. on your Android Phone?

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.