AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I would like the ability to automaticity resume my Google AdWords when my business hours are open an

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like the ability to automaticity resume my Google AdWords when my business hours are open and then to automaticity pause my Google AdWords when my closing hour has arrived.

Is there a way to automatically setup resume/pause based on the hours of operation I setup?  

There is no need to have Google AdWords when we are closed and it is a waste of our budget to be listing our business when we are not open.

Thanks

Re: I would like the ability to automaticity resume my Google AdWords when my business hours are ope

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello eastemherbalsp,

Welcome to adwords community, 

Yes you can resume you google adwords account as a business hours.follow this link

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2404244

I hope it could help you

Re: I would like the ability to automaticity resume my Google AdWords when my business hours are ope

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks I'm glad to see there is an option.

When I poked around trying to get the settings to allow this it finally displayed "Automatic bidding campaigns may not use ad scheduling".

So I will need to learn more about the bidding for campains to get this to work.

Any advice you can give about this would be helpful.  Thanks again.