AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I will not ask again for support here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your "Support People" told me I am Stupid and I am sending False Information to Google - because I had one of my settings wrong - hence the reason why I was seeking support.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
August 2016

Re: I will not ask again for support here

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Marius,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience in the forum. A friendly and polite voice has always been a requirement here and we of course try to maintain good standards all the time.

You joined the forum on Aug 15 and posted a hamper related question on the same day. Top Contributors Helmut and Tim did their best to explain you how and why you were in violation of GMB guidelines. In the heat of the debate Helmut said you had been "sending such false signals to Google" which is perhaps not a polite expression, however, I would not say it was anything close to verbal abuse. As a matter of fact, you unintentionally provided incorrect data to the system. No one used the term "stupid".

I do hope your experience will improve in the near future.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
August 2016

Re: I will not ask again for support here

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Marius,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience in the forum. A friendly and polite voice has always been a requirement here and we of course try to maintain good standards all the time.

You joined the forum on Aug 15 and posted a hamper related question on the same day. Top Contributors Helmut and Tim did their best to explain you how and why you were in violation of GMB guidelines. In the heat of the debate Helmut said you had been "sending such false signals to Google" which is perhaps not a polite expression, however, I would not say it was anything close to verbal abuse. As a matter of fact, you unintentionally provided incorrect data to the system. No one used the term "stupid".

I do hope your experience will improve in the near future.

Best,
Lakatos

I will not ask again for support here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And you want to say???

Why do you repeat the sort of incidents? Do you have to do that for your cedits to become or maintain "top contributor" status?

How much do you get paid by Google to cut-and-paste historical info?