AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I will never use this service again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very upset with my ad words experience , i received promotional money from my website builder wix . I had not got any leads from this service and had called to make sure i did not go over my promotional money , the person helping me told me to wait another week or two to try it out , now i get on to cancel and had racked up 40 dollars in charges ! I'm very unhappy and will be sending a letter to the bbb and telling every other business i know to never use this service ! I also had people calling saying they are google since i started the service trying to get money and marketing business , so i know you sold my information . I also had google put 30 hits on my personal account at my bank and had to have my card destroyed because i did not even use that account for my ad words ! This has been a horrible experience and truly got nothing of value out of it , just 40 dollars lost and had to start a whole new debit card at my bank !

1 Expert replyverified_user

I will never use this service again

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan H,

That sounds horrible. 

Please use this link to fill out a compliant form and tell Google what you think. This forum is not going to be able to help with such stuff and I do want your voice to be heard and possibly a better outcome for you.

Kind Regards,

James