AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I will never use this service again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very upset with my ad words experience , i received promotional money from my website builder wix . I had not got any leads from this service and had called to make sure i did not go over my promotional money , the person helping me told me to wait another week or two to try it out , now i get on to cancel and had racked up 40 dollars in charges ! I'm very unhappy and will be sending a letter to the bbb and telling every other business i know to never use this service ! I also had people calling saying they are google since i started the service trying to get money and marketing business , so i know you sold my information . I also had google put 30 hits on my personal account at my bank and had to have my card destroyed because i did not even use that account for my ad words ! This has been a horrible experience and truly got nothing of value out of it , just 40 dollars lost and had to start a whole new debit card at my bank !

1 Expert replyverified_user

I will never use this service again

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan H,

That sounds horrible. 

Please use this link to fill out a compliant form and tell Google what you think. This forum is not going to be able to help with such stuff and I do want your voice to be heard and possibly a better outcome for you.

Kind Regards,

James