AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I was promised a promo code but I didnt receive it

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

When I wanted to register, it said that if I spend 25 bucks I will be granted with another 75 bucks! After I made the payment, I haven't got anything in my account.

Is there like a process? Or I have to request?
Seems like adwords closed all the possible way to directly contact them and that's why I ended up here in the community.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I was promised a promo code but I didnt receive it

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Arta S,

AdWords promotional codes are dependent of a number of requirements and they come with a promo-code that must be manually entered into your account, specifically in the billing section of your account. If you open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and click on Billing, you will see your billing dashboard. If you look in the center box (How you pay), you will see a clickable link that says Manage Promotional Codes... click on that and see if you have one listed. If not, there is not one in your account. If your account is new and with spending, you should be able to add one, if you locate the code. After the first thirty days, no codes can be added to any AdWords account. 

Kind Regards,

James