AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I was offered a $150 adwords credit but I do not see it in my account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How long will it take to appear or do I need to take additional steps to activate it? I've already added a credit card to the account.

Re: I was offered a $150 adwords credit but I do not see it in my acco

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

hello experthvac, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

You'll need to enter valid payment information in order to activate your Google AdWords account and use your promotional credit. Google does this to ensure that new advertisers intend to use their account purposefully, and also to make sure that valid payment information is available in case you decide to continue advertising after your credit has been used.

Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code. 

promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Hope it helps you, 

I was offered a $150 adwords credit but I do not see it in my account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had this same issue. I clicked to receive £80 adwords express credit from Google My Business but it didn't appear in my account and now it seems I'm going to be charged for this advert...