AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I was billed for 8 clicks on 28 August, but the report shows that there were only 3 clicks...why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was billed for 8 clicks on 28 August, but the report shows that there were only 3 clicks...why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I was billed for 8 clicks on 28 August, but the report shows that there were only 3 clicks...why

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Johan S,

Can you specify which report you are looking at?

It could be that you are looking at a search ads report, which does not include display ads.  

Kind Regards,

James

Re: I was billed for 8 clicks on 28 August, but the report shows that there were only 3 clicks...why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James

I'm looking at the "Search term" report.

Regards
Johan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Johan S,

Search Terms will only show click from keywords with search. If you click on the Display Network (5-6 over from Keywords), you will see other types of targeting that brought traffic (clicks) to you. Once you click on Display Network, click on each tab (Summary, Display Keywords, Placements, etc.) and learn more. 

Kind Regards,

James