AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I want to delete my Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to delete this account as soon as possible due to payment problems. I'm new in here and I don't know how to delete or disable this account directly through web. I was frust that I didn't have anything on return and will be charged in the end of the months. Its not that easy to remove my billing account to. Please help me, I need your positives respond as soon as possible cause I don't really like to be charged with a high amount of cash in every months just because registered to AdWords. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want to delete my Adwords account

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Aviy,

You can cancel your AdWords account at any time. This will automatically stop all your ads within 24 hours, but you will still be charged for any accrued costs in your account. If you have an outstanding balance, we'll automatically refund it to your payment method (which can take up to four weeks to process).

To cancel your account:
1. Sign in to your AdWords account
2. Click the gear icon (looks like a little wheel in the top right hand corner) and choose Account settings, then Preferences.
3. On the Preferences page, scroll down to find the "Account Cancellation" section, and click "Cancel this account".

Kathleen