AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I want the full refund please !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello i have about 20$ inside my account and i would like to get me the refund because i have waited more than 1 month please ! and the money doesnt appear in my credit card whats the problem google ? i have received an email from you said that you the money is still in the account ?? please check again thanks you !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want the full refund please !

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm sorry but all billing issues need to be handled by AdWords Support directly.  We're a public community and do not have access to user accounts.  I would suggest you continue to work this out with your account reps or by contact AdWords Support directly.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: I want the full refund please !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have contacted them ! they didnot refund the money and they have said to let me wait for 2 weeks i have already waited more than 1 months ! so please if you dont mind you keep them posted about the issue ! i would appreciate that ! Thanks you