AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I want start google adwords campaign individuly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Q i am starting freelancing,how i will provide billing to the customer?

Q. and how i will pay 14% service tax as i am not in the slab of income tax slab presently?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: I want start google adwords campaign individuly

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tarun,

Often, we will let the client pay Google directly. This works great for us and eliminates many difficult situations.

Being in the US, I'm unaware of this 14% tax you're referring to and can't comment on that.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
​Hi Tarun, A few questions to you on freelancing - 1. Are you going to do freelancing for Indian Clients or International Clients? 2. Are you going to earn more than 10lacs in an year out of that? Now for all my other friends on the community who might have been confused​ with the 14% issue - 1. Service Tax in India is 14% on the Management Fees or the Hourly Fees Or Whatever Fees Tarun will charge to the client. 2. If the yearly turnover is more than 10,00,000 then he will be charged a service tax. 3. If he is freelancing for international clients, then he would not be charged. Export of services is not chargeable in India. How do i know it- 1. I was a freelancer since 2012. 2. My wife is a Chartered Accountant (Equivalent to CPA) Hope this would help you.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
1. let them pay Google directly
2. have an MCC and bill with pre set budgets

NB: as alluded to below you need to get tax advice for your own country