AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I want promotional codes

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I manage the many campaigns, but I no longer have "promotional codes" for new customers.
My ID is xxx and my email is xxx@xxx.com
Please send me more "promotional codes" on my email to continue to attract new customers. thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want promotional codes

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ivallo,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. For the promotional codes, we do not offer them through the forums. However feel free to contact your Google rep to request any available promotional code. You can contact them using the welcome email when you first created your AdWords account. You can also reach them by clicking on the Contact AdWords link in the upper right corner of the menu. 

In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your account ID, websites, emails and/or phone numbers from the post.

This thread was edited by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.