AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I want my account to be on monthly invoicing. How do I go about it?

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello Everyone,

I am back again with a topic which gets us many emails and phone calls. How can I get my account converted to monthly payments or invoicing?

For the benefit of everyone, monthly invoicing allows you to make payments on a monthly basis. Once can choose to make this payment either by check or wire transfer.  The greatest Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of this: ads will never stop running due to payment declines. 

Important to note is that accounts put under monthly invoicing, are assigned a credit line. If the balance exceeds your credit line, ads may be slowed or stopped.

Now lets discuss the most important question: How Can I Be On Monthly Invoicing?

There is a eligibility criteria that needs to be met before an account can be put on monthly invoicing. They are:

(i) Be in business for at least 12 months, and

(ii) Spent a minimum of $5,000 or equivalent in your currency in a single AdWords account for 3 of the last 12 months.

If your account has met these requirements, please feel free to write into us. Once we get your concern, we would look specifically into your account and proceed from there on.  

Was your application rejected earlier and you’re eligible now? Let us know if any of you have any questions on this. If you have met the requirements and are interested in this method of payment, feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Gopa
The AdWords Team

2 Expert replyverified_user

Changing the business address on invoice & the email address of invoice!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello

I was going through this adwords help article which talks about editing certain billing attributes.

The "update the bill to address display on my invoice" and the following heading down the same page talks about "invoicing option" section in the "billing setting" page. 

I don't see any such option in the billing setting tab. The business address appears on the monthly invoice by default and I was wondering if there could be a way to display a different address other than the "business address" already present in the account.

Where is it??

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I want my account to be on monthly invoicing. How do I go about it?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Gopa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts behind Monthly Invoicing, which most of the advertisers want for their accounts.

I have a small concern regarding the eligibility criteria which you mentioned here:

(ii) Spent a minimum of $5,000 or equivalent in your currency in a single AdWords account for 3 of the last 12 months.

Now, does that mean that out of the past one year, the advertiser will be eligible if he has spent $5000 per month for 3 months and rest 9 months could be less than that monthly? Please correct me if I am wrong here.

The reason I asked this because if we go by Google books, it says that:

• Being registered as a business for a minimum of one year.
  • Spending a minimum of $5,000 a month (this can vary by country).

Now second line straight away says that $5000 a month and no clarity about whether this spend is required for only 3 months out of the last 12 months.

Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Pankaj

Re: Changing the business address on invoice & the email address of invoice!

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mudit,

I'm moving your question for Gopa to answer.

@Gopa: Could you please help Mudit with his question? 

Thank you,

Zee
G+

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Pankaj

I had some doubts about the eligibility criteria to avail the google credit line and thus called adwords support once.

They informed me that the the business should be registered for a minimum of 1 year which does not mean that the business has to be involved with adwords for minimum of 1 year..

Secondly,one needs to have a minimum spending of $5000 (or local currency equivalent) in the last 3 months of their association with adwords as their advertising program,irrespective of the duration of association..

Lastly,these are just some basic requirements and the advertiser is subjected to further conditions before a credit line is awarded to him.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Pankaj,

We look at the spend criteria in detail. In the last 12 months (eg- Sept 2011 to Aug 2012 for an hypothetical account X), if the spend is $5000 (or equivalent in your currency)  in say Dec 2011, $6500 in Feb 2012 & $5500 in June 2012, we will consider your account for invoicing processing. 

Having said this, the final decision on the approval or rejection of any application depends on the finance team. However, in a case as mentioned above, we will definitely forward the application to the advertiser and process it from our end and then send  it to the finance team for further checks. 

Also, if your company has been in business for X yrs but the AdWords account has been there for a little less than 1yr, and you are spending a handsome amount each month ($5000 or more), then please feel free to write into us and let us know. In such a case we will look at the account and advise you accordingly. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Thanks Gopa for clarifying this...

Pankaj

Re: Changing the business address on invoice & the email address of invoice!

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hello Mudit,

For your concern, we need to see your account to be able to resolve this for you. We need to check the account and certain other details to understand the case. This is an open forum, so I would request you to contact us. Please do send us the 10 digit customer id & login email id and we would be happy to look at the case.

Re: I want my account to be on monthly invoicing. How do I go about it

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The company that I work for has never used Google Adwords before, and I am keen to start, but they will only pay on invoice (as opposed to via direct debit or credit card).  Your post suggests that although you will take invoiced payment, my company will first have to pay $5000 over three months before you will consider it.  I believe we're looking at spending around £1000 pcm when we get up and running.  Is there any way I can arrange for invoicing to start from day 1?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one account linked to the invoicing account. How do I link second AdWords account to the same invoicing account?