AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I've become suspended.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

There are two people that live at this location:

1. My Father
  2. and I.

We both have credit cards which have the billing directed to our same location.

I had an old business last year that I was opening multiple accounts (being supsended) and inwhich I have apologies to Google for it. I than stopped using Google.

However, my father wanted to advertise his services online on Google. I said we will probably get suspended. He said I will pre-pay so perhaps that won't be an issue. I helped him set up his Adwords account and put his name down for the contact and billing and everything. We entered in his Credit Card # (which is the same address I live at which was previously suspended 9-15 months ago). I also have emailed you guys his phone number and full name ( as it is in the sign up / billing profile ) to call and verify his information.

We have a balanace of $90 so on dollars as seen in the screen shot below: (you can see it was successful)

ourmoney.PNG

I have tried numerous times to correct the issue. There are two people that live at this address,  I messed up on my end but my name is different than his name & same with his credit card information.

His account shouldn't be suspended because of my dumb actions a year ago. Just because we have the same address it shouldn't just auto-suspend.

I'd like to figure this out. My father would like to a) get his ad back on b) get a refund for whats left in the account.

Thank you. I  look forward to resolving this issue.

Regards,

Zach.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I've become suspended.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Same address isn't the problem, it's the same I.P address that is the problem.. Why not give Google a call to see if they have chased it up for you ? P.S if your account is suspended whatever is left in your account it will be refunded automatically to you Smiley Happy So i wouldn't worry about the 90 bucks and what do you mean my name is the same as him on the credit card ?? are you guys sharing a credit card  ?? Or is your first name and surname same as your dads first name surname witch is it ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I ment to say We have Different names. Mine is Zach his is Mitchell =) Sorry for the confusion.

Also, one thing is I don't think it's the IP thing as we signed up for Google Adwords at another location other than our home. We signed up at a family party we were at (cousins house) in which we were talking about advertising. Which we decided to just do it =)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ahh i see cool, when you signed up for the AdWords account did you have campaigns running ?? Or did you just add funds and the account got suspended ?? Witch is it dude ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ads were running for 1 days (started Sunday Morning). I believe around 9 clicks for $10.00 about. Monday morning it got suspended.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello there;

can you share with us the new  website your are trying to promote as well as the old one the was suspended (a year ago)?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't mind sharing as long as I know the reason to list them? I just would hate for this to be up on search engine results.

Thank you, MosheTLV.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ahh i see now we have got somewhere, the ads do you have a url ? Also what was the exact reason given for the suspension ? Dude im sorry to say its super super hard if you violated a Google AdWords policy and you lose your account im sorry to say its super rare to get your account back....

See what your originally told in your first post, has nothing to do with you being banned.. your dads account has violated some Google AdWords policy that's why he got kicked off... See it don't matter if you where banned before, Google did let your dad on, ads ran successfully but you messed up somewhere along the lines..

With out the URL We cant tell you if you where in a policy voilation...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The only thing I could think of is we have the same home address.

The warning is:

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. Learn more"

I will list the URL as soon as I'm OK'D by my father.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Lol its a billing error thats nothing just get your dad to ring up or sign in to google adwords and double check your billing details,,,