AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I try to setup my google adwords account but

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I try to setup my google adwords account but the billing system has a glitch and the coupon is expired by 15 minutes what to do now? It says sorry

Billing pages temporarily unavailable

Your billing pages are temporarily unavailable due to a technical difficulty. We understand that this might be affecting your business, and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Our engineers have been notified and are working to resolve the issue now. Thank you for your patience.

What this means for your account

Your ads can still show during this outage based on your account and campaign settings. However, we can't guarantee any specific results until the issue is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button.

Re: I try to setup my google adwords account but

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I have never heard that coupon expired within 15 minutes. have you tried to use it again? 

If you have already applied then it can not be used again and it may say that this coupon has been used.