AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I sent 2 questions Mon, 2/17via your billing email. Only 1 answered

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I sent 2 questions Monday 2/17/13.  Nandita answered only the 1st question.  The Important question remains unanwered.  My account is tfotsch@aol.com Customer ID:266-472-6998.  Back on 1/23 I deleted the wedding ad on my campaign #7.  I also paused the keywords multiple times but received an error message that Google AdWords was experiencing a problem and Please try again.  After a few more attempts the message stopped appearing.  When I reviewed my bill I noticed $91.20 for this deleted ad.  I also noticed that the paused keywords had been unpaused (not by me).  We temporarily do not do weddings except for elopements.  I'm not sure how AdWords made such an error, but I'm sure ethics will lead to a refund to my credit card  Please do this ASAP and review my monthly billing since my account's forecasted blling is skewed.  Thank you.  Call if you need to discuss.  985-863-9981

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I sent 2 questions Mon, 2/17via your billing email. Only 1 answer

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi tfotsch

If you've in touch with the AdWords support, please, reply back on the same email to ask the AdWords support representative for more information or an update on your case. 

IMPORTANT: In order to protect your AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID and your email address from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post.

Thank you!

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I sent 2 questions Mon, 2/17via your billing email. Only 1 answer

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi tfotsch

If you've in touch with the AdWords support, please, reply back on the same email to ask the AdWords support representative for more information or an update on your case. 

IMPORTANT: In order to protect your AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID and your email address from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post.

Thank you!

Zee
G+