AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I received my voucher code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received my voucher code on the 16th December I entered the code tonight and I get "This promotional code has expired." The email I got says I have 5 weeks? any help appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Patrick F
September 2015

Re: I received my voucher code

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Probably you should have entered the promotional code through the Billing tab in your account before December 31, 2013. You can ask for a new one. Bear in mind that promotional codes are intended only for new accounts and need to be used within 14 days of the account's creation.

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Since this information from your Google AdWords accoount, please contact a member of the AdWords support team directly. You can do this by clicking on the Contact AdWords link in the upper right corner of the Community forum page.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Patrick F
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Probably you should have entered the promotional code through the Billing tab in your account before December 31, 2013. You can ask for a new one. Bear in mind that promotional codes are intended only for new accounts and need to be used within 14 days of the account's creation.