AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I received an Adwords Free $100 Twice?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Some time last week, I received a letter from google with another Free $100 for advertising with them. It's pretty weird cause I already got one and I used it already. Am I able to use this for another side project/business of mine?  Or is this against policy?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I received an Adwords Free $100 Twice?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I don't think it's against the policy, try to redeem it and check what message you get after redeem the coupon.

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi DataCablingMiam,

It's ok as long as the two accounts are for 2 completely unrelated businesses and web sites. The coupon is only good for new accounts.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there,

i have designed a website for Umrah travelling and have made ads for it on google. I have used my bank details for automatic deductions for billing. After the five days review it is supended and 

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Above mentioned is the message sent on my gmail id.

I am a it confused rather worried that whats this....? While I have sent the authorization to my bank regarding this direct debit billing by google...??

What is the solution for thei ad suspension??? And how can I ask google to review the ad again?? And what other steps are requied to take to avoide this suspension..????

Sincerely,

Judy