AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I received a discount coupon of 100 CHF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received a discount coupon of 100 CHF, if I first invested 25 CHF. I have so far loaded 3 X 26 CHF, but my 100 still do not appear.  So when I pay, it takes about seconds for my payment to show up, let say 26 CHF --- but the 100 CHF still do not show up. In fact, even the day I entered it, it said it was not valid, but the Adword online support said there is nothing to worry about, and they entered it for me from their own terminal. To make it short; guys, how much time did it take to show up on your side?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dan S
September 2015

Re: I received a discount coupon of 100 CHF

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration and disappointment. However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dan S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration and disappointment. However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe TLV, all current as well as prospective Ad Words Users,

Early this morning I noticed that my discount appeared. I appreciate having had the possibility to share my concerns. At the same time, I am thankful of Google's Cutting Edge Services for providing me opportunities Smiley Wink

Best,

Dan