AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I receive a message in Google Webmaster Tools Inbox?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to sale.......
this is possible or not...
please tell me 

"Dear Webmaster, 
Thank you for using Webmaster Tools! We hope you're enjoying our latest releases, which include richer search query data, improved malware notification, and an SEO Starter Guide. 
While these Tools are a great way to optimize visibility, many webmasters also use Google AdWords to drive traffic to their site. We want to give you the chance to experience the effective and measurable results that Google AdWords offers with a free $100 in advertising. Try it today! 
To get started with AdWords, please follow these 5 steps: 
1. Visit http://www.adwords.google.com and click Start now to create your account (or use your existing Google account). 
2. Sign in to your new AdWords account and follow the step-by-step guide to create your campaign. 
3. On the Billing tab, click on and complete your Billing Preferences. 
4. In the Promotional Code field, enter your unique coupon code exactly as shown below for your free $100 in advertising. 
Your personal coupon code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
5. Click Save and Activate. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I receive a message in Google Webmaster Tools Inbox?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Waseem-Ali,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

This possibly looks to be a promotional email sent across to you in order to kick start Google Adwords. Google Adwords is an advertising product of Google, which could boost and enhance your business profits if used effectively.

Now, before you think about creating an account, I would encourage you to first understand the basics of what Adwords is and how could this be beneficial to you. You should read this PDF to get the basics right. Then there are many user friendly articles written in this section by Adwords experts, who have shared their expereinces. Get the basics right and then see if it makes sense to you.

Happy Reading and let us know if that helps!

Pankaj