AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I payed you, took away all ads. Why are my dept increasing!! You have to fix this!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I ordered Ads for 300 on Youtube, then you charged me 320, OK? My bank (Swedbank) don't allow me to pay with my E-cards with you, so I did a transfer for 320 despite that it was too much (Ref number 5491491579)

My dept is still increasing, with no ads going on and I have already payed you too much (You also charge 8kr for every attempt to add an E-card (this payment is allowed by my bank, but when you make Another attempt to take the whole dept it comes from another direction and my bank Thinks this is suspicious, 32 kr in total for attempts so now we're at 352kr instead of 300)

YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS! NOW! I want to have adds now and then on youtube, but you are making things hard for me, I pay but nothing happens, and you keep increasing the dept, this is insane!

- Jimmy Bussenius

I payed you, took away all ads. Why are my dept increasing!! You have to fix this!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry to hear you're having problems, but this is just a community forum, we have no control over billing.

If you log on to your AdWords account, select the gear in the top right and click on Worldwide Phone Support, you should be able to contact an AdWords representative.

Hope this helps,

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Skurklandet H
September 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

talk to support they will help you. its the cog on the top right of the page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you get a satisfactory response from Google ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes! I did, its alriht now, am i supposed to close this thread somehow?