AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I pay for Clicks not Impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has effectivly used my $25 and never gave me the Promised $100 Ad words Credit.. I wrote Them This -  8698032326 - Not Happy with 29 Clicks from DEC 16th to DEC 23rd !  Your Offer Applies that I was to Receive $100.00 Ad Credit After I spent the $25.00 Adwords " Deal ".. I Only Use Search Adwords Targeted to NY, Penn and Ontario CA.. Google used up the $25 four Days ago Gave me Nothing Instead of $100.00 They Promised.. I Do Not pay for Impressions !!
Just for Actual Clicks ! This is now being overseen by a Pro Webmaster.. I Need the $100.00 Credit that was Promised , But Not Given.. Just because I can only afford $3-$4 per day, does not mean you can rob me Or Cheat me out of the $100.00 .. $25.00 only gave me 29 Clicks , by Your Own google Chart.. I pay for Clicks that Google BARELY Provided.. Would you like to keep the google Offer You Promised or just provide my Business with Worthless Impressions and be Known as a thief ??  Orlando Aramini 

Re: I pay for Clicks not Impressions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Orlando,

As you said that you are suppose to receive $100 from Google after the spend of $25, this offer is valid for new accounts, if you have set up a new account and and spent $25 then you will get credit of $100 if you have followed all the guidelines.

Re: I pay for Clicks not Impressions

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Orlando A Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
As far as I know, the credit of $100 will take up to 5 days to show up after you spend the $25. If it hasn't appear, call the AdWords support center.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy.