AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I pay for Clicks not Impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has effectivly used my $25 and never gave me the Promised $100 Ad words Credit.. I wrote Them This -  8698032326 - Not Happy with 29 Clicks from DEC 16th to DEC 23rd !  Your Offer Applies that I was to Receive $100.00 Ad Credit After I spent the $25.00 Adwords " Deal ".. I Only Use Search Adwords Targeted to NY, Penn and Ontario CA.. Google used up the $25 four Days ago Gave me Nothing Instead of $100.00 They Promised.. I Do Not pay for Impressions !!
Just for Actual Clicks ! This is now being overseen by a Pro Webmaster.. I Need the $100.00 Credit that was Promised , But Not Given.. Just because I can only afford $3-$4 per day, does not mean you can rob me Or Cheat me out of the $100.00 .. $25.00 only gave me 29 Clicks , by Your Own google Chart.. I pay for Clicks that Google BARELY Provided.. Would you like to keep the google Offer You Promised or just provide my Business with Worthless Impressions and be Known as a thief ??  Orlando Aramini 

Re: I pay for Clicks not Impressions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Orlando,

As you said that you are suppose to receive $100 from Google after the spend of $25, this offer is valid for new accounts, if you have set up a new account and and spent $25 then you will get credit of $100 if you have followed all the guidelines.

Re: I pay for Clicks not Impressions

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Orlando A Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
As far as I know, the credit of $100 will take up to 5 days to show up after you spend the $25. If it hasn't appear, call the AdWords support center.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy.

Yes mine only work half of the time , but Re: Event tracking on buttons not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is Google's "issue" not mine.. They have Stolen my Adwords money now four times.. My back-office was reset by a G Worker from India and set for $3.00 per day , which they have perverted and stolen most of my Account money again.. $18 or $20 should last for five or six days @ $3 per day . IF They didn't just Take my money in TWO Days , like G did Again , today.. I have been refunded by Google three times , and Thankful , but G just did it Again. I told G that I would Be the 58th Bad Report and Their BBB Office - unless they Refunded my cash.. Which they did , a couple of weeks ago.. Now , I am considering a Class-action Suit against Google.. My Lawyer is Ready to go. I have never been Here before.. Thanks for Your time.

CC:ed to File