AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I pay every 4 days regularly but account suspended?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today i get an alert telling me that my account suspended due to payment issue? i pay regularly every 4 days and the money is in the Visa but Google doesn't withdraw it?

Can anyone help me?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I pay every 4 days regularly but account suspended?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Your payment must have been declined multiple times to where Google doesn't trust that you will pay anymore. Really depends on what country you are in and how many times you missed payment.

I would call them up and ask them to unsuspend your account. If they are not willing to unsuspend (which would suck!), then you can export a copy of your adwords account using adwords editor and just import that into a new account.

Hope this helps!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Try filling up this form and give all the details which should be as specific as possible and AdWords support would reach you back :

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

I would also suggest you to refrain yourself from creating any new accounts till this account issue is taken up by AdWords support because any new accounts will also get suspended: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Pankaj

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Waleed,

I agree with Pankaj on this one. It's best to contact the AdWords Support team who will be able to look at your account and provide you with a specific answer. It's also important that you don't create any new accounts as they may be considered to be related to your existing account, and could also be suspended. 

Best of luck!