AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I paid successfully via net banking two times, but it is not updated in my account WHY?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since from 13 Oct 2012 my ads are not running due to exhausted prepay balance. , and I updated payments Rs5000(Last week IDBI) and Rs4000 (today SBI) money debited from account but not reflected in my adword account. I paid the money and also my ads are not running. I mailed the customer care but no reply!!! I tried to call 18002582554 that is replying a wrong number. Why google is not responding???? I need my business on flow. Please do the needful at the earliest

Re: I paid successfully via net banking two times, but it is not updated in my account WHY?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Aashin,

There is a bug reported in the adwords billing since last couple of days if we are making payment through Net-banking. Usually the maximum TAT for updating balance in the account summary once payment is made through Net-Banking is 48 working hours. But due to some issue in the inreface its started taking time.

Also if you made a payment on 13th, it was saterday and next day 14th is also an non working day that is Sunday. Now 15th and 16th two days have been passed. You can expect an update of payment in your account by today or else call on that number 1800-258-2554 again and ask for the fast track solution. If that number is not contactable try from some other mobile or landline number for sure you will get connected.

Thank you

Foyzul