AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I paid in advance but my ads are not running how can i check.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Customer ID: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> I had paid Rs 3000 in advance but now seeing that my Your ads aren't running because your account balance is exhausted. - Please make a payment. Fix it, My ads are not visible why

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I paid in advance but my ads are not running how can i check.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Muhammad,
This is a very account specific question - have you contact AdWords Support?

I'd recommend that you check that the payment did go through, was the amount credited to your account? Check for any messages around the payment date in your Transaction History. Also - have you spent this amount already? It could be that you need to top up again.

Kathleen

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I know it happens specially in new account.. The payment might not have updated. Go to your billing section and see if payment is showing there?
It can takes upto 48 hours to update

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No I haven't contacted with adwords, Because chat options are not working, and I can't call them 

Screen Shot 2015-10-05 at 06.58.52.png

Here you can see the screen shots . Amount added ads started working but after don't know why they stooped 

*This image has been edited by a Community Manager to remove personal identifiable information.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Muhammad

Chat option is not available for AdWords support.

Also the ads are paused because as i can see the payment method is failed you need to try another payment option(other bank card) for this.

Ana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Ana A you are right but if you see http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/00b5amqr98 the amount is deducted because i paid in advance for the ads. This is very confusing,

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
@Muhammad B
Hey!!
I think it will be revert back in your bank account once it will get clearance from google. But the best way is to contact google by calling them and resolve the issue.

Ana