AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I only have debit cards!!! I tried to fill the details and it isn't ok

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I call the bank and they said that not even an atempt to check reach them. but the site keep teling me that the bank didn't autorised the card????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I only have debit cards!!! I tried to fill the details and it isn'

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mihai F ! Welcome to the Community !

This happens because the payment procedure requests your CCV security code but they don't use it.

The transaction is treated as an unsecure one, therefore you need to use your internet banking or call the bank to temporarely raise your daily limit for "unsecure internet transactions" , which means transactions without CCV code or 3DSecure password.

If you are using a voucher , please not that VAT applies to the required spend limit, so for Romania if you need to spend 50 to get 200 ron, you actually need to load your account with something like 64 ron ( from which 14 is VAT)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am in London and my previous card was accepted (also a debit card)

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Some banks configure the cards with a zero spending limit for internet unsecure transactions. You can raise that limit and retry to pay.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello;

In the UK you can use only a debit card with  a MasterCard or  a Visa logo

https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder?currency=GBP&country=GB

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’