AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I need to change my billing settings to a bank transfer using BPay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have had some fraudulent transactions occur on my credit card and 'Google' was in the description, so my credit card provider has banned any transactions to do with Google, which is why I need to change my billing settings to bank transfer using BPay. I have tried changing it but I keep getting an error message when ever I do. 

Thanks,

Dylan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need to change my billing settings to a bank transfer using BPay

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having a problem with that! One thing that might help would be to try clearing your cache and cookies and trying it again. If you're still having problems after that, I'd try using another web browser to see if that will make a difference. 

If you're still having a problem after trying those two avenues, I'd try getting in contact with AdWords support directly to see if they can help. 

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alys,

The issue is that in my Billing Settings page, its has a section for Bpay and funds transfer but it says that I can't select for automatic payments. I have tried getting in contact with AdWords support but for some stupid reason, because I am already a customer they are unable to help me and said that I need to make a post on here.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi, 

I've asked our guys to take a look into this for you. They should be in contact in the coming days. 

Hope this helps

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for that.

Dylan