AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I need my money back it been more than 7 days promise by support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear People

It been more than seven days than the support personnel promise that my money will be on my accts back .. This not happen/ I need my money back ..

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I need my money back it been more than 7 days promise by support

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gilbert D,

Are you referring to a delay in refund or a delay payment being credited to your AdWords account?

In case of refund, you'll have to first cancel your AdWords account to apply for a refund. Refund would then be processed to the CC or bank account used to make the payment. CC refunds mostly take lesser time than bank accounts. I'd suggest contacting the support team again to get an update.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I need my money back it been more than 7 days promise by support

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gilbert D,

Are you referring to a delay in refund or a delay payment being credited to your AdWords account?

In case of refund, you'll have to first cancel your AdWords account to apply for a refund. Refund would then be processed to the CC or bank account used to make the payment. CC refunds mostly take lesser time than bank accounts. I'd suggest contacting the support team again to get an update.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar