AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I need assistance with account debt.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A collections company has recently contacting indicating I owe a bill on my Adwords account. I promptly went to their website to pay off the collections to avoid any future issue, however the website indicated to pay remains a blank white page no matter how often I attempt to visit it. After googling their company I found their website and attempted to hunt out the collections department manually, however that page refuses to work after the homepage.

Taking that into account, I would like to make sure this is a sincere company and not some sort of scam to collect my credit card information. Considering my inability to pay through their site (I do not have checks and I'm not interested in calling in and paying a fee for something I could do online free, if their site actually worked.) I was wondering if there was anything that could be done through Google to get this bill paid. Or at the very least if my debt to this collections agency can be confirmed so that I may attempt to go forward in paying the bill to them with their assistance.

Thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need assistance with account debt.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Edlynn,

The issue has been escalated to those in charge. I hope you'll be contacted soon.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In addition to Lakatos' answer;

Google does outsource to agencies, the collection of outstanding debt. However, Google ensures that they operate in the proper manner,,,. Wait for a communication from Google, or call directly, to the number listed below;

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Edlynn,

The AdWords Support Representative reached out to you with some further questions. Please reply to the email directly.

Thank you,

Zee
G+