AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I moved to another country and I want to change billing address.How?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I moved to another country and I want to change my billing address.How I can do?Thanks.

Re: I moved to another country and I want to change billing address.Ho

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Billing Address can be updated from the "Billing Profile" under Billings ( Gear icon  at the Top right )

However, I would like to add that changing Billing Address will not change the Billing currency of the account.

You can also find more details on this link : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/113010?hl=en&rd=2

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. I cancelled my adwords account (it was in other country). Now I want to apply for a new adwords account (with my new country). But it is still going o old adwords account if I sign with my current google email/account. Do I need to get a new google account or I should wait a couple of days? Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

HI there,

You might have to use a different email to create a New AdWords Account because even if you have cancelled the old account, the email is still associated with that account and cannot be used to set up a new account.

You need to have a new email address which was never used to set up AdWords in the past.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

I moved to another country and I want to change billing address.How?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi dear can change the ccan I change the concrete information on my ad words