AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I moved to another country and I want to change billing address.How?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I moved to another country and I want to change my billing address.How I can do?Thanks.

Re: I moved to another country and I want to change billing address.Ho

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Billing Address can be updated from the "Billing Profile" under Billings ( Gear icon  at the Top right )

However, I would like to add that changing Billing Address will not change the Billing currency of the account.

You can also find more details on this link : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/113010?hl=en&rd=2

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. I cancelled my adwords account (it was in other country). Now I want to apply for a new adwords account (with my new country). But it is still going o old adwords account if I sign with my current google email/account. Do I need to get a new google account or I should wait a couple of days? Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

HI there,

You might have to use a different email to create a New AdWords Account because even if you have cancelled the old account, the email is still associated with that account and cannot be used to set up a new account.

You need to have a new email address which was never used to set up AdWords in the past.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

I moved to another country and I want to change billing address.How?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi dear can change the ccan I change the concrete information on my ad words