AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have received direct credit card charges for AdWords. How do I get this to stop and get a refund?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure why I am being charged!

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have received direct credit card charges for AdWords. How do I get this to stop and get a refund?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Ram,

Thanks for posting to the Community. If you have received charges on your credit card but do not have an AdWords account, then it may be that these charges are for a different service. Please check the list in this article from our Help Center to see how AdWords charges can appear on a credit card vs. other charges to check which type the charges on your credit card are.

If the charges are for an AdWords account that you do not have, then please get in touch with the AdWords Team directly to discuss next steps.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @CassieH,

Can you share the article link as you have said in your answer.

Thanks,

Manikandan G