AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have no credit card. Why do you not accept Paypal?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have lost my US Banking capability and therefore have no credit card. I would like to use Paypal. Why is this not possible.  Do you realize that over half the worlds population is unbankable in your terms?

I am one of them.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have no credit card. Why do you not accept Paypal?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lin,

I can't speak to billing issues outside of the US by nature, aren't you backing up your Paypal with something, a card or bank account? Are you suggesting that the method you use to back up your Paypal is not accepted by AdWords?

Not that I can solve this for you but I'm curious as to where you're located, where your AdWords accounts are set up and which options you've tried.

There are advertisers all over the world (in countries where AdWords is supported) that seem to have figured out how to manage their billing with Google. What is different about your case?

On a side note, Google has their own Wallet system. My guess is prior to ever using Paypal, they would likely integrate wallet as an option.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: I have no credit card. Why do you not accept Paypal?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Lin,

Thanks for your post. While we do not offer Pay Pal as a payment method, we do have multiple options. 

Check out this link for the payment options for your region.

Kathleen