AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have made payment through net banking two days ago but the payment is not reflect

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made payment through net banking two days ago but the payment is not reflecting on adwords account. How many days wait ???? & what to do???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I have made payment through net banking two days ago but the payment is not reflect

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shari,

Wait for some time it takes usually 1-5 days for updation.

Refer this link....

Waiting for your balance to update after a payment

Hope this help !!

Regards

-Vicky

View solution in original post

Re: I have made payment through net banking two days ago but the payment is not reflect

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

With my experience it sometimes may take up to 5 days but read this thread it should help you more

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing-understand-billing-tab/i-have-pay-google-adwords-500...

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shari,

Wait for some time it takes usually 1-5 days for updation.

Refer this link....

Waiting for your balance to update after a payment

Hope this help !!

Regards

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It will take 7 days to 10 days for the payment to reflect as Google's employees need a deep sleep for 7 days to 10 days every 4 to 6 months.

Foolishly, the same problem crops up verey 4 to 6 months and to resolve the same problem, the dumb people require 7 to 10 days!

Is this not a sick and foolish ploy of Google?

Well Google asks if it will lose its revenue by way of sleeping, Answer is that they never lose as they will have a scape goat who will end up paying more money due to less optimised key words and the accounts which are affected are the ones whose CPC is almost 25% of the advertiser who is appearing during the dark days of "messed payments" by Google! Are the ads missing for the keyword that you are bidding for? Answer is NO! If there are no ads, Google gives temporary credit to ensure that it is fed.