AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have error page when I try to enter Billing informaction. This lasts 5 days now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody,

I have received GoogleAdwords Promo Code and I wanna use it. So I opened acc at GoogleADrows and now system dont let me put my Billing Info... everytime it gives me msg

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button."

Help,

Tane

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have error page when I try to enter Billing informaction. This lasts 5 days now.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Eric is reporting on technical issues with payments; - see other threads today;

This is  being investigated by Google's  engineers

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I have error page when I try to enter Billing informaction. This lasts 5 days now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thx Moshe Robot Happy