AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have been charged for a campaign that i cant see or end!!??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made an ad campaign many many months ago, and then it disappeared on my campaign list.

So, i assumed it was over.

The ad was for a collection of clothing that has long since been sold out and this month i've had

approx. 20,000 views and charged?!

WHY?!

I cant even see the ad on my list of campaigns (it was the ONLY campaign i have EVER done).

SO...had i been able to SEE it, i would have ENDED it months ago?! 

SO WHY HAVE I BEEN CHARGED?! I CANT EVEN END IT NOW?!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have been charged for a campaign that i cant see or end!!??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hamzah,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

It is not possible that ad is not visible in the account interface and it is serving. A campaign with no ad, will not get any impressions/click or cost. Could you tell us what kind of campaign it was? 

Did you check it under Campaigns> All Online Campaigns > Ads? While on the ads tab, select All Ads. May be, you very recently deleted the ad accidentally. Check it to verify. 

Also if it was a AdWords for Video campaign, check it Campaigns > All Video Campaigns.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: I have been charged for a campaign that i cant see or end!!??

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Hamzah K,
Were you able to locate the campaign as per Ratan-Jha's suggestion? Let me know and I can look into this if you still have concerns.

Kathleen