AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have been charged 3 times Rs50 for verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have been charged 3 times Rs50 for verification

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Mohammed

What you mean by you have charged for vertfication? Google does not have such charge called "For verification"

Re: I have been charged 3 times Rs50 for verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I wanted to start the promotion - when making payment it said it will charge Rs 2 for verifying and updating CC information and it charged me Rs 50 3 times. Can you please explain why and what happens to this amount which is been charged.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has there been any resolution to this?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.