AdWords
7.3K members online now
7.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have been awarded £75 by google. How do you suggest I use it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been awarded £75 by google.  How do you suggest I use it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have been awarded £75 by google. How do you suggest I use it?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi there,

£75 isn't a huge amount to work with so I would suggest using mainly phrase and exact match keywords to only get the most relevant clicks. Make sure you segment your adgroups into groups of keywords with the same theme and write specific adtexts for each adgroup.

Best of luck.

Rob

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not very helpful really.  Key words and groups are there already.

HOW do I get the website to 1st page?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Rob has actually given a great answer to be honest. You are best focusing on your marketing goals rather than just trying to get to the first page. You can greatly increase your keyword bids to get into high positions for example but it won't necessarily mean you will generate a conversion (in the form of a sale or lead); using Rob's advice however will give you greater potential to do so.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I don't know what your business is, what the competition is like, what stage your account is at, your previous experience or any other details. It would be impossible for me to tell you exactly how to set up your AdWords account so that it performs as well as it can. Every account is different and has to be treated differently.

You didn't give any details as to what your goals are or what you hope to get out of your campaign. I took the time to answer your question and give you a few tips which are applicable to any AdWords campaign.

This community is for people who are having trouble to find help. You were having trouble and I was trying to help. Perhaps instead of alienating the people who are trying to help you it would be more constructive to ask some follow up questions.

As for getting your website to the 1st page, do you mean getting your ads to the first page or do you want to be on the first page of the organic rankings?