AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have availed paid service

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI

I would like to stop with immediate effect. Credit card details are given below:
Citi Bank Card No ending with : 9710

Regards
Srinivas Thatikonda
Mob 9538869662
Bangalore

2 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I Have forgotten my account details also. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@SRINIVAS T,

We can not access the AdWords account here as this is peer to peer community and only technical assistance can be provided by us.

For billing issues, you need to contact AdWords support.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @SRINIVAS T

You can pause your campaigns to stop getting further charges.

To pause AdWords campaigns, login to your account and pause all the campaigns. Once you are in the dashboard, click 'campaigns'. Next, click the status icon, which is located in the column to next to the campaign names (if your campaign is enabled, it will be a green dot). Now, click 'pause' from the dropdown. Repeat it for all the campaigns you have. 

If you have forgotten your AdWords Account ID, recall the Gmail account you used to signup for AdWords. Go to https://adwords.google.com and login with the same detail. You should be able to access your account. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.