AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have account 547-337-1125. All of a sudden I can no longer access it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am John Elliott. I have had this account for several years and used it off and on. I can no longer get inot it. It keeps trying to have me open a new account. Email is: jelliott@easystreetrealty.com  phone is 612-720-6956. Please let me know what's up, and what to do to restore it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have account 547-337-1125. All of a sudden I can no longer acces

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi John,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your AdWords account. Probably not best to open a new account and advertise on the same business. If you have two accounts open and you are advertising on the same business you may get your account banned for breaking AdWords policies. 

Since you have your account number and I am sure you know most of the other background information on your account I would recommend giving the Adwords team a phone call.

The link below will give you their support number. Just use the drop down to choose the country you are in. http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

I hope this is helpful and you get your AdWords account up and running. Let me know how everything goes!

Best,

Stefan T. Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

Re: I have account 547-337-1125. All of a sudden I can no longer acces

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Please edit your post to remove the confidential account number. It's never wise to post confidential information in a public forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*