AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have a problem with my account (our firms account to be exact).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to update the credit card info, but after I changed the new expiration dates (the credit card number stays the same) AdWords keeps telling me that the card can't be used. I can't delete the credit card info because it's primary billing option and is in use. I thought that maybe deleting and setting the info again could help, but this wasn't possible. I'm stuck and our AdWords aren't showing. What should I do? Please help me.

Yours,

Severi Brandt

------------------------------------

Creative Director

Mob. +358 400 777 277

severi.brandt@micromedia.fi

MicroMedia Oy

Insinöörinkatu 3

FI-00880 Helsinki

http://www.micromedia.fi

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have a problem with my account (our firms account to be exact).

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Instead of updating the existing the CC details, did you try adding the new form of payment and then selecting Credit Card like this:

Billing.jpg

The put a check mark in front of the section I marked above Make this my selection for future payments. Then this would be your primary mode of payment for Adwords.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Instead of updating the existing the CC details, did you try adding the new form of payment and then selecting Credit Card like this:

Billing.jpg

The put a check mark in front of the section I marked above Make this my selection for future payments. Then this would be your primary mode of payment for Adwords.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Pankaj,

It's not possible to add new form of payment as credit card since Google says that you already have that kind of method for payment. I think it would let me choose bank account but in my case that's not possible, we only use credit cards.

I think it's a bit funny that it only lets you use one credit card. At least that's the case in my situation.

-Severi