AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have a problem with my account (our firms account to be exact).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to update the credit card info, but after I changed the new expiration dates (the credit card number stays the same) AdWords keeps telling me that the card can't be used. I can't delete the credit card info because it's primary billing option and is in use. I thought that maybe deleting and setting the info again could help, but this wasn't possible. I'm stuck and our AdWords aren't showing. What should I do? Please help me.

Yours,

Severi Brandt

------------------------------------

Creative Director

Mob. +358 400 777 277

severi.brandt@micromedia.fi

MicroMedia Oy

Insinöörinkatu 3

FI-00880 Helsinki

http://www.micromedia.fi

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have a problem with my account (our firms account to be exact).

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Instead of updating the existing the CC details, did you try adding the new form of payment and then selecting Credit Card like this:

Billing.jpg

The put a check mark in front of the section I marked above Make this my selection for future payments. Then this would be your primary mode of payment for Adwords.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: I have a problem with my account (our firms account to be exact).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Pankaj,

It's not possible to add new form of payment as credit card since Google says that you already have that kind of method for payment. I think it would let me choose bank account but in my case that's not possible, we only use credit cards.

I think it's a bit funny that it only lets you use one credit card. At least that's the case in my situation.

-Severi