AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I have a discount coupon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a discount coupon code but can't find a place to use it in my account.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have a discount coupon

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi john w,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have already entered billing information then follow this steps :

Billing Tab > More Action(just beside the Make a Payment option > Apply a Promotional Code.

If you are entering billing information for the first time,Then follow:

Billing Tab > Billing preferences

• Enter your country of your business address & Click continue
  • Enter your business information and click Continue.
  • Select a type and form of payment, then enter your promotional code by clicking "Enter it here" where it says "Do you have a promotion code?" near the bottom of the page, and click Continue
  • Click Submit and Activate.

For more help visit 

Using promotional codes (coupons)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello John w, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Additionally, promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code.

Hope it helps you

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi john w,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have already entered billing information then follow this steps :

Billing Tab > More Action(just beside the Make a Payment option > Apply a Promotional Code.

If you are entering billing information for the first time,Then follow:

Billing Tab > Billing preferences

• Enter your country of your business address & Click continue
  • Enter your business information and click Continue.
  • Select a type and form of payment, then enter your promotional code by clicking "Enter it here" where it says "Do you have a promotion code?" near the bottom of the page, and click Continue
  • Click Submit and Activate.

For more help visit 

Using promotional codes (coupons)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello John w, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Additionally, promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code.

Hope it helps you