AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I had the worst customer service experience with google adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

customer service sucks    he hung up the phone while      i asked  him  to  help me make a payments to my account .

at around   4.15 pm    on 18 march

then  i spoke to a lady    at 4.20 pm  with  Samantha    , she  helped me well 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I had the worst customer service experience with google adwor

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Comon its not that hard to make a payment is it now ? think about it billing ad card make payment i dont know why you are blowing this out of porpation when its so easy ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created an ad that I wanted to be up and running I did everything right put in my credit info and created a ad that fit my business. It said approved but is under review. I called adwords to see if they can push it through so I dont have to wait around. And they pretty much didnt say much but I cant help you you have to wait 3 days. That is sooo lame. It makes it hard for me to want to work with them. Othertimes I have had ad's up within a few minutes. I really need someone to look at this and push it through. And fire that dumb female that works for your company.