AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I got only Rs50 out of Rs500 from AdWord but in transection history it shows that I got full refund

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I opened a AdWord account not for a business purpose but only for experiment that how it works to learn about AdWord..I played a amount as it was asking and the base or small price of Rs500 so I gave and after sometime I changed my mind and asked for refund and it told your refund wil be done in 5 to 7 working days on 16 November I cancelled my account and I got only Rs50 on 22 November...but when I check AdWord transection history it show that on 23 November I got full refund if Rs500 bt in my bank account there is no any record of transection or refund from Google on 23 November..I got only Rs50 on 22 November then how AdWord shows that I got Rs500 on 23 November...
Should I believe that Google is doing froud with me..??

1 Expert replyverified_user

I got only Rs50 out of Rs500 from AdWord but in transection history it shows that I got full refund

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. With most refunds (from Google or from other companies), it can take anywhere from a couple days to a couple of weeks to receive your refund. There's more information here on our Help Center.

If you wait longer than 4 weeks for the refund, please get in touch with the AdWords support team directly and they'll be able to help.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie