AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I got credit for $ 100 in a coupon , if I spend $ 25, where are they now, the 25 are gone.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was told to have a credit of 100 if I spend $ 25, After I enter my billing information , I enter the code, however the money is exaused and the promotional code desapear , what happen?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I got credit for $ 100 in a coupon , if I spend $ 25, where are they now, the 25 are gone.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi rruemapa,

In most of the cases when you spend the initial amount, then you get the promised amount within 24 hrs. 

I hope you have read the terms and conditions mentioned with that promo code and adheres to them.

Kindly read this user article by Googler Simran which describes about these kind of promo codes in details and provide further info.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I got credit for $ 100 in a coupon , if I spend $ 25, where are they now, the 25 are gone.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi rruemapa,

In most of the cases when you spend the initial amount, then you get the promised amount within 24 hrs. 

I hope you have read the terms and conditions mentioned with that promo code and adheres to them.

Kindly read this user article by Googler Simran which describes about these kind of promo codes in details and provide further info.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj