AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I got a msg on my login page dat my billing info cannot b verified.I dont undestand what this means?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I got a msg on my login page dat my billing information cannot be verified. I dont undestand what this means? My credit card has been deducted and its has reflected in my google account on the amount i want to use in advertising. Whats the problem again..How do i go about. becasue at first i dont understand what they mean by that

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I got a msg on my login page dat my billing info cannot b verified.I dont undestand what this me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your billing details as recorded / registered with the credit card issuer, MUST exactly match those in the billing info,  on your AdWords account. (Including your zip code...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

ht Re: I got a msg on my login page dat my billing info cannot b verified.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So what do i do now....this is exaclty the way they said it on my page "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified." I was trying to call the support line on phone but never got to talk with a real person its just answering  machine that couldnt profer solution to me that talked with me (one way talk)

Re: ht Re: I got a msg on my login page dat my billing info cannot b verified.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi;

Have you verified that your billing details as recorded / registered with the credit card issuer, MUST exactly match those in the billing info,  on your AdWords account? (Including your zip code...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’