AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I got Promotion code but it was applied but credit never update.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got Promotion code but it was applied but credit had never update.

I have to sped money at the first?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I got Promotion code but it was applied but credit never update.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi RONDON,

Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your account, and they're typically for new advertisers with new accounts.

Example:
You might have an introductory offer like "Spend $25, get $50." In order to get the $50 credit, you'll have to apply the promo code within 14 days of creating your account and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

For more details go through https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?rd=1
Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I got Promotion code but it was applied but credit never update.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi RONDON,

Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your account, and they're typically for new advertisers with new accounts.

Example:
You might have an introductory offer like "Spend $25, get $50." In order to get the $50 credit, you'll have to apply the promo code within 14 days of creating your account and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

For more details go through https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?rd=1
Anand Vishwakarma