AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I forget to pay since 3 months :S

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir

i'm so sorry for what happens, i forgett totaly about this google account !

i will settle for sure the ammount before the end of the Month,

but please i need your help about the method of payment. cani settle
directly to google via my adwords account ?
or i should pay directly to  the bank ?

thank you for your reply !

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I forget to pay since 3 months :S

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to the AdWords Community!

I would suggest that you contact AdWords Support directly as we do not have access to your account information to help you with paying any bills.

Cheers,

Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to the AdWords Community!

I would suggest that you contact AdWords Support directly as we do not have access to your account information to help you with paying any bills.

Cheers,

Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi Samtec, 

Tom is right, the best thing  to do is call is. If for some reason you can't, in most accounts* on the Billing tab there will be a make a payment option. 

Ita

* I say most because the paymen toptions available to you depenf on yuor country and also on which of our two billing platforms you are on.